Aspose.BarCode for Java 23.6 Release Notes
|BARCODEJAVA-1459||Improve the engine for license files handling||Enhancement|
|BARCODENET-36989||Improve Datamatrix recognition engine||Enhancement|
|BARCODENET-38462||Add support of Han Xin Code to Aspose.Barcode||Enhancement|
|BARCODENET-38608||Generated PDF417 is not recognized with DataSymbol scanner||Bug|
Public API changes and backwards compatibility
In this release: -improved DataMatrix recognition quality -introduced the support of new barcode symbology - Han Xin Code.
Han Xin Code
- com.aspose.barcode.generation.HanXinEncodeMode enum was added to select allowed Han Xin encoding modes.
- com.aspose.barcode.generation.HanXinErrorLevel enum was added to select allowed Han Xin error correction levels from L1 to L4.
- com.aspose.barcode.generation.HanXinVersion enum was added to select allowed Han Xin versions, Auto and Version01 - Version84.
- com.aspose.barcode.generation.HanXinParameters class was added
- methods getHanXin():HanXinParameters and setHanXin(HanXinParameters) were added to com.aspose.barcode.generation.BarcodeParameters.
- methods getHanXinEncodeMode() and setHanXinEncodeMode(HanXinEncodeMode) were added to HanXinParameters.
- methods getHanXinErrorLevel() and setHanXinErrorLevel(HanXinErrorLevel) were added to HanXinParameters.
- methods getHanXinVersion() and setHanXinVersion(HanXinVersion) were added to HanXinParameters.
- methods getHanXinECIEncoding() and setHanXinECIEncoding(int) were added to HanXinParameters.
- HAN_XIN and GS_1_HAN_XIN values were added to com.aspose.barcode.generation.EncodeTypes.
- HAN_XIN and GS_1_HAN_XIN values were added to com.aspose.barcode.barcoderecognition.DecodeType.