Aspose.Drawing for .NET 22.5 Release Notes
Several improvements and features were added this month. The most notable are:
- Added font fallback on Linux
- Added a buffer to measured string width
- Added fallback for a font that has only italic style
- Added an exception when a font family doesn’t exist
- Implemented more functions for primitives drawing in metafiles
- Changed default Windows fonts
- Enabled text hinting by default
- Disabled text hinting for non-trivial transformations
- Corrected arc drawing
- Fixed an overflow when drawing an anti-aliased line
- Fixed image drawing with negative source offset
Got a Query?
Have any questions or queries about the API? Please feel free to reach us on Aspose.Drawing support forum where our technical team will be more than happy to assist you further.