Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin 17.7 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin 17.7.
This is the first release of Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin. In future regular monthly releases will be published.
Aspose.Email for Android via Xamarin has full functionality of Aspose.Email for .NET with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements.
This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Email for .NET 17.7, see release notes for more information.
With the launch of this API, Android developers are able to develop applications capable of functionality offered by Aspose.Email API. These include:
- Popular messages format processing including Microsoft Outlook MSG files
- Specify email sender, recipients, subject and body
- Use the API’s SMTP client to send emails
- Use POP3 and IMAP clients for retrieving emails from server
- Communicate with Exchange Servers (WebDav and EWS) for sending emails, meetings and retrieving other information
- Work with calendar objects
- Work with Outlook storage files i.e. PST and OST
- Working with Thunderbird storage files
If you have any queries related to the API, please feel free to write to us on Aspose.Email forum for assistance.