Aspose.PDF for C++ 22.11 MacOS Release Notes
First Public Release of Aspose.PDF for C++ macOS
We are pleased to announce the first public release of Aspose.PDF for C++ macOS. Aspose.PDF for C++ macOS is a native C++ library that enable developers to create and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat. The created applications can run both in x86_64 and in ARM64 (using Rosetta 2) architectures. Aspose.PDF for C++ macOS allows developers to create forms, add/edit text, manipulate PDF pages, add annotations, handle custom fonts and much more. The API offers rich documentation explaining features currently being offered by API, along with basic examples demonstrating the usage of these features in your C++ application. Aspose.PDF for C++ macOS is compiled for x86_64 architecture. A version for ARM64 is planned.
Major supported Features
- Read, write and manipulate existing PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat;
- Create forms and manage form fields embedded in a PDF document;
- Add, replace or remove text and images;
- Set page margin, size, orientation, transition type, zoom factor and appearance of PDF document
- Custom font handling;
- Add, update, delete attachments and annotations;
- Add and remove watermarks from PDF document;
- Add or remove bookmarks;
- Split, concatenate, extract or insert pages;
- Transform pages to image.