Aspose.PDF for C++ 22.3 Release Notes
Changes and Improvements
- The new version of Aspose.PDF for C++ has a codebase of Aspose.PDF for .Net 22.3.
- The iterators provided by the IEnumerable class and the duck-typed collections were improved. The performance was raised for those implemented via the native C++ containers, and the assignment to the referenced element was supported where possible.
- The method overloads were added to numerous classes. These support ArrayView-typed parameters where only ArrayPtr was supported previously.
- The default messages of the exception classes were put in line with the .Net behavior. No language-specific messages are supported at the moment.
Backward Incompatible API Changes
- The iterator types of System::Collections::Generic::IEnumerable and duck typed-collections were completely reworked. This may alter some code.
Complete details of API can be referenced from Aspose.PDF for C++ API Reference Guide.