Aspose.PDF for .NET 184.108.40.206 New Release Release Notes
In this release, the feature ‘PDF Linearization’ (sometimes called ‘Web Optimized’ or ‘Fast Web View’) is supported. The idea behind linearization is faster display of PDF documents downloaded from the web. If you’re developing a Web-based system that creates large PDF files for delivery to web browsers over the Internet, you should try to make sure that your system can generate linearized PDF files. As your users might become frustrated and impatient if your system creates large PDF files that are not linearized. In addition, we have optimized the performance and memory usage for large table processing. Mirror margin feature in MS Word is supported when converting doc into PDF. Importing PDF file into Corel Draw is also supported in this release. Besides, some bugs are fixed.
- Supports ‘PDF Linearization’.
- Supports mirror margins when converting doc into PDF.
- Support importing PDF file into Corel Draw.
- Enhance the supporting of ‘Helvetica’ font.
- Optimizes the performance and memory usage for large table processing.
- 6770 - Large image page layout issue.
- 6554 - Border not rendering around table.
- 6997 - Support table alignment in html2pdf.
- 6618 - List item baseline issue.
- 7002 - Percentage table column can’t take effection.
- 7557 - Tiff to Pdf conversion very slow.
- 7863 - Vertical alignment issue in table cell.