Aspose.TeX for Java 23.10 Release Notes
Aspose.TeX 23.10 for Java has been released!
Mixed direction typesetting has been implemented as part of the eTeX extension.
|TEXNET-271||Implement the mixed direction typesetting as part of the eTeX extension||Enhancement|
|TEXNET-283||Implement testing for errors occurred along a TeX file processing||Enhancement|
- Type com.aspose.tex.TeXJobResult
- Field com.aspose.tex.TeXJobResult.Spotless
- Field com.aspose.tex.TeXJobResult.WarningIssued
- Field com.aspose.tex.TeXJobResult.ErrorMessageIssued
- Field com.aspose.tex.TeXJobResult.FatalErrorStop
- Method com.aspose.tex.TeXJobResult.valueOf(java.lang.String)
- Method com.aspose.tex.TeXJobResult.values
- Method com.aspose.tex.rendering.ImageSaveOptions.getPageNumbers
- Method com.aspose.tex.rendering.ImageSaveOptions.setPageNumbers(int)
If you have any query related to Aspose.TeX for Java API, please feel free to write to reach us on Aspose.TeX forum. We’ll be glad to assist you with your inquiries.