Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.10 Release Notes
There are 83 improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- “Don’t add extra space for raised/lowered characters” compatibility option is supported.
- Multiple improvements in RTL and Asian text handling.
- LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic chart series removal.
- An option to prevent the fonts embedding into HTML Fixed output implemented. Introduced HtmlFixedSaveOptions.UseTargetMachineFonts property.
- Rendering of HTML fixed documents with “PRC” encoding fonts has been improved.
- An algorithm, which mimics the behavior of MS Word when rendering of rotated VML shapes with text boxes.
- Rendering of “Surface” and “Stock” DrawingML Charts has been improved.
- Added CompareOptions.Target property and enumeration ComparisonTargetType.
- Added public methods to add and remove replies to comment.
- Ability to get and set the number of footnote layout columns.
- Provide API similar to SignatureSet.AddSignatureLine Method (Office).
- Expose Table.HorizontalAlignment property public.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.10 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.10 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|Outer Shadow has been blurred differently.
|Combining of two images is not working as expected.
|Thin lines are not visible when too small scale is applied.
|Poor quality of EMF images.
|Chinese fonts cannot be found by their names.
|Incorrect numeric formatting.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.10 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.10 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.10.