Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.12 Release Notes
There are 90+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Support saving to BMP.
- Support JPEG tiff compression.
- PixelFormat property in ImageSaveOptions class.
- Metered License upgraded to REST API 1.2.
- Fixed few Veracode issues reported by user.
- Implemented API to set chart axis properties.
- Added feature to get the docPartGallery value of StructuredDocumentTag of type SdtType.DocPartObj.
- Horizontal and vertical flipping attributes are now taken into account when rendering DML textboxes.
- Improved rendering of diacritics for “Courier New” font.
- Multiline MathML expressions rendering fixed.
- EMR_ROUNDRECT records processing while rendering metafiles fixed.
- PDF Rendering of indexed images while converting to CMYK color space fixed.
- OTF(CFF) fonts to PDF/A documents export fixed.
- DML Charts with empty area do not throw exception on rendering now.
- Fixed scaling problem with DML bubble charts on rendering.
- LINQ Reporting Engine supports dynamic setting of chart axes’ titles.
- Improved handling of decimal tab alignment in cells when paragraph has hanging indent.
- Improved text wrapping when line contains single or no characters.
- Improved handling of cell margins and table alignment.
- Improved cell alignment when line has trailing spaces and custom tabs.
- Improved handling of collapsed paragraphs.
- Fixed exception in rare case when line break point cannot be found.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.12 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.12 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSJAND-317||Support saving to BMP||New Feature|
|WORDSJAND-337||Implement JPEG tiff compressor||New Feature|
|WORDSJAND-333||Incorrect margin value||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-328||Math delta symbol disappears||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-338||Image gets disappeared in XPS file||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-314||24bit tiff image is not shown while rendering to XPS despite TifDecoder can read it||Bug|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.12 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.12 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.12.