Aspose.Words for Android via Java 17.8 Release Notes
There are 100+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Rendering into PCL format (Printer Command Language) was implemented.
- A significant optimization of PDF rendering engine has been carried out.
- Performance and heap space optimizations.
- Compression of document structure data and cross-reference table in PDF 1.5 output. Now the output PDF documents with the logical structure are much smaller.
- Image tag in Fixed HTML documents can now contain an alternative text string.
- API for ‘Mark Comment Done’ option.
- Sign the signature line in Word document.
- Add feature to set/get “Specify line and character grid”.
- Detect comment resolved and comment replies and reply to which comment.
- Added feature to format Data Labels of chart.
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.8 also includes the current ‘Aspose.Words for Java’ features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSJAND-282||Windows fonts are not being used for substitutions even if exist||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-280||License.setLicense method throws Signature is invalid Exception||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-281||Parsing of doubles with contiguous spaces doesn’t work||Bug|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 17.8.