Aspose.Words for Java.Android 17.3.0 Release Notes
There are 70+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Reading of GIFs has been improved
- Support of Linear Gradient
- Performance improvements
- VideoInserter (Inserts online video in the document) .
- Added functionality to set thread-local (and Aspose.Words application only) Locale and TimeZone. CurrentThreadSettings public API class added for this.
- new public OfficeMath properties: MathObjectType, Justification, DisplayType
- Full support for Word 2013 documents (roundtrip to/from DOCX)
- Variables support and more new features are introduced in LINQ Reporting Engine.
- Stroke weight is now taken into account while rendering auto-sized Textboxes.
- Implemented next round of improvements in table grid algorithm.
- Improved table breaking logic in compatibility mode for tables with header rows.
- Improved table breaking logic for tables with nested tables in a cell with bottom margin set.
- Improved tables breaking logic for tables with vertically merged cells having horizontal borders.
- Implemented fitText option for table cells.
Aspose.Words for Java.Android 17.3.0 also includes the current Aspose.Words for Java features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.3.0 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSANDROID-176||TestAcrobatAntialiasingGif doesn’t work||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-231||LinearGradient doesn’t work as expected||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-118||Text and its bounds are incorrect positioned||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-179||Black square instead of the picture||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-91||WordArts’ outlines are filled with black||Bug|
Since the code base of Aspose.Words for Java.Android matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.3.0 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.3.0 are also included in this Aspose.Words for Java.Android 17.3.0.