Aspose.Words for Java.Android 17.4 Release Notes
There are 80+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Image scaling has been improved.
- Performance improvements
- CompareOptions class introduced to allow customer specify comparison settings.
- Custom Xml Data Properties is now supported for RTF format.
- Implemented support for baseline alignment in asian text.
- Improved table split for vertically merged cells in combination with atleast height.
- Improved table grid calculation for horizontally merged cells.
- Improved BalanceSingleByteDoubleByteWidth handling.
- The horizontal and vertical resolution of output images can now be specified separately (through ImageSaveOptions.VerticalResolution and ImageSaveOptions.HorizontalResolution).
- Underline, strikethrough, text borders and effects are now taken into account wile rendering OfficeMath equation text.
- A substitution of fonts with the same name but with different suffixes now generates a proper warning.
- Metafiles with isotropic mapping mode is now rendered properly (shapes placement fixed).
- Textboxes with automatic fit is now rendered correctly inside the group shapes.
- Corrupted texture images do not stop the rendering procedure with an exception, a warning is sent instead now.
- DrawingML Charts rendering improved (rotated and scaled horizontal axis labels).
Aspose.Words for Java.Android 17.4 also includes the current Aspose.Words for Java features. See the full list of changes in Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 Release Notes.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSJAND-165||Incorrect scale of pictures||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-170||Picture is not visible||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-241||Months’ names are different for Invariant Culture||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-245||Asian text disappears||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-244||Incorrect size of the Area||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-248||The curvature of lines is different||Bug|
|WORDSANDROID-246||Chart’s markers have incorrect order||Bug|
Since the code base of Aspose.Words for Java.Android matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 and Aspose.Words for Java 17.4 are also included in this Aspose.Words for Java.Android 17.4.