Aspose.Words for Android via Java 19.12 Release Notes
- Memory consumption is reduced for graphic data and HTML files processing.
- Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) is supported now.
- “Truncate Font Height” MS-Word compatibility option is supported now.
- Document(BufferedInputStream) bug is fixed. (For performance, better to use Document(String) anyway).
- JavaDoc bugfixes and updates.
- Conversion to PDF 1.7 standard is now supported.
- New public properties of Bookmark are exposed.
- OLE object data is exposed to public API.
- Access to related DataTable is provided in LINQ Reporting Engine through relation name.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 19.12 and Aspose.Words for Java 19.12 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 19.12.