Aspose.Words for Android via Java 19.9 Release Notes
- API’s codebase is upgraded to the version Aspose.Words for Java 19.9
- Provided API to write and modify VBA macros.
- Implemented ability to create repeating section structured document tags.
- Simplified work with XML and CSV data sources for LINQ Reporting Engine.
- Improved rendering of “Sitka Banner”, “Sitka Display”, “Sitka Heading”, “Sitka Small”, “Sitka Subheading”, “Sitka Text” and “Cambria Math” fonts.
- Implemented OpenType number spacing.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSJAND-435||Image is not flipped||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-436||The field is not updated when French-Switch culture is used||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-438||Images cannot be retrieved by URLs in HTML document||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-441||File format cannot be recognized when a file uses the Big5 encoding||Bug|
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 19.9 and Aspose.Words for Java 19.9 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 19.9.