Aspose.Words for Android via Java 20.2 Release Notes
- Gradients rendering improvements.
- Added support of RGBA_F16 images.
- Formatting and parsing of digits were improved.
- Performance and memory improvements due to NodeCollectionEnumerator algorithm optimization and loading of Blank Document optimization.
- IFieldUpdateCultureProvider is accessible from public API now.
- FieldOptions.setPreProcessCulture() is accessible from public API now.
- Added support of additional Java Charsets (Charsets that not exist in .NET).
- Loading PDF documents is now supported by Aspose.Words for .NET Standard.
- Background shape texture image is now rendered the same way as in print layout of MS Word with a 100% scale.
- Supported dynamic insertion of documents and images from Base64-encoded bytes and dynamic checkbox value setting for the LINQ Reporting Engine.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 20.2 and Aspose.Words for Java 20.2 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 20.2.
|WORDSJAND-449||Support RGBA_F16 in images scaling workflow||Task|
|WORDSJAND-419||PathGradient Brush does not fill the rest of the background||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-442||Incorrect digit formatting||Bug|