Aspose.Words for Android via Java 20.6 Release Notes
There are 100+ improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Performance improvements.
- Font.EmphasisMark is exposed to the public.
- Added a new public property ImportFormatOptions.IgnoreHeaderFooter.
- MarkdownSaveOptions class is introduced.
- Provided options to control JSON simple values’ recognition for LINQ Reporting Engine.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 20.6 and Aspose.Words for Java 20.6 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 20.6.
|WORDSJAND-443||Foreign characters not rendering correctly in HTML.||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-452||The code hangs on reading the TIFF image.||Bug|
|WORDSJAND-453||Incorrect order of CSS attributes.||Bug|