Aspose.Words for Android via Java 21.4 Release Notes
There are 102 improvements and fixes in this regular monthly release. The most notable are:
- Added an ability to remove unused BuiltIn Styles.
- The Fill class was extended with a functionality for processing solid fills.
- Public API of Structured Document Tag range was extended.
- Document.getRange().replace() bulk bug fixing and improvement.
- JavaDoc documentation update and bug fixes.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for .NET 21.4 and Aspose.Words for Java 21.4 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 21.4.