Aspose.Words for Android via Java 22.12 Release Notes
There are 232 improvements and fixes in this release. The most notable are:
- Implemented an ability to ignore StructuredDocumentTags upon FindReplace.
- HtmlSaveOptions.MetafileFormat now affects OLE objects and controls.
- Implemented custom colored/grayscale printing mode.
- Added an ability to create the new structured document tags of Citation type.
- Implemented field updating progress tracking.
- Introduced the new property which allows to embed OLE attachments from the source document to the output PDF document.
- Changed default behavior when opening document of unknown format.
- Support Ripemd160 digital sign for PDF documents
- Implemented an abbility to specify the particular Margin type for the given section.
- The new public properties ThemeColor and TintAndShade were introduced.
- Implemented rendering of the linear trendline formula for DrawingML charts rendering.
- Implemented optimization that significantly reduces the depth of graphics state nesting when rendering to PDF to maintain specification compliance.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for Java 22.10, Aspose.Words for Java 22.11 and Aspose.Words for Java 22.12 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 22.12.