Aspose.Words for Android via Java 23.3 Release Notes
There are 244 improvements and fixes in this release. The most notable are:
- Significantly improved performance and quality of emulation of raster operations with metafiles.
- Implemented an ability to work with shading theme colors.
- Added the ability to generate TOC (table of contents) for AZW3 documents.
- Provided the way to control how the list items are exported to the Markdown format.
- Added support of R-squared coefficient in DML charts trendline labels when rendering.
- MOBI (also called PRC, AZW - Amazon Kindle’s proprietary e-book file format) is now supported for import and export.
- Added an ability to specify the character spacing adjustment of a document.
- Provided the way to instruct Aspose.Words whether to include textboxes, footnotes and endnotes in word count statistics.
- Introduced the new option for the document style, which allows specifying whether this style is automatically redefined based on the appropriate value.
- Significantly improved chart rendering.
- Implemented support for “Lay out footnotes the way Word 6.x/95/97 does” compatibility option.
- Extended set of public properties for working with fill colors.
- Implemented rendering of radial gradients with SkiaSharp native shader for .NET Standard.
- Added support of InvertIfNegative property for bar chart rendering.
- Implemented saving progress notifications for MOBI and AZW3 formats.
- Added an ability to specify whether to adjust sentence and word spacing automatically upon document import.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for Java 23.1, Aspose.Words for Java 23.2 and Aspose.Words for Java 23.3 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 23.3.