Aspose.Words for Android via Java 23.6 Release Notes
There are 353 improvements and fixes in this release. The most notable are:
- Added an ability to set distance between table and surrounding text.
- Provided an ability to determine whether a Run is a phonetic guide run.
- Implemented the simple way to work with series and axes of a combo charts.
- Provided the new public properties connected to the shape relative positioning and sizing.
- Improved accuracy and performance of color brightness calculation for automatic text color resolution in accordance with the latest versions of MS Word.
- Added public properties to setting temporary folder and skip loading native library.
- Provided the feature to get and modify chart series data.
- Implemented support for text wrapping in headers/footers.
- Fixed rendering of MathML formula with embedded images.
- Added an ability to remove digital signatures from ODT documents.
- Added public properties to obtain base and ruby text of phonetic guide Run.
- Implemented an ability to save documents as XLSX.
- Added support of Advanced Typography in WMF, EMF and EMF+ rendering.
- Added public property (PageInfo.Colored) indicating whether the page is in color or not.
- Added a new way of dynamic HTML insertion for LINQ Reporting Engine.
- Implemented ability to set fill, stroke and callout formatting for chart data labels.
- Added a new LowCode methods intended to merge a variety of different types of documents into a single output document.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for Java 23.4, Aspose.Words for Java 23.5 and Aspose.Words for Java 23.6 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 23.6.