Aspose.Words for Android via Java 23.9 Release Notes
There are 302 improvements and fixes in this release. The most notable are:
- The possibility to save the document page or shape into EPS format has been implemented.
- The ability to retrieve the digital signature value from a digitally signed document as a byte array has been added.
- The Row and Cell classes have been extended with new public members.
- Mustache tags are now supported in the MailMerge.GetRegionsHierarchy and MailMerge.GetFieldNamesForRegion methods.
- The LINQ Reporting Engine template syntax now supports the ElementAt and ElementAtOrDefault extension methods.
- Added support for CITATION and BIBLIOGRAPHY fields.
- Introduced functionality to automatically generate a Table of Contents (TOC) for MOBI documents.
- Expanded PdfEncryptionDetails constructor with PdfPermissions.
- Introduced a new public property to specify the size of rendered images in pixels.
- Implemented shaping of vertical text for EMF metafiles.
- Added an option in the LINQ Reporting Engine to preserve whitespaces for JSON string values.
- Added an ability to set axis title of charts.
- Extended MarkdownSaveOptions with ImagesFolderAlias property.
- Added an ability to specify fonts vertical position on a line for paragraph.
- Implemented metafile rendering emulation of rasterization size for WMF pen width and EMF cosmetic pen.
Since the code base of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ matches the code of relevant .NET and Java versions, most of the changes, enhancements, and fixes included in the Aspose.Words for Java 23.7, Aspose.Words for Java 23.8 and Aspose.Words for Java 23.9 are also included in this ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ 23.9.