Aspose.Words for C++ 19.6 Release Notes
We have added the following features from Aspose.Words for .NET on this regular monthly release:
- Added support for Document.Compare feature.
Limitations and API Differences
Aspose.Words for C++ has some differences as compared to its equivalent .NET version of the API. This section contains information about all such functionality that is not available in the current release. The missing features will be added in the future releases.
- The current release doesn’t support encrypted documents.
- The current release doesn’t support downloading remote resources from the Internet.
- The current release has limited and unstable support for Rendering features. It will be improved in the following releases.
- The current release doesn’t support Reporting features
- The current release only supports Microsoft Visual C++ version 2015 or higher and only for the x64 platform.
Full List of Issues Covering all Changes in this Release
|WORDSCPP-779||Enable Document.Compare feature||New Feature|