Aspose.Words for JasperReports 1.9.0 Release Notes
Please welcome a new release of Aspose.Words for JasperReports. In this release, you will find a number of new features as well as bug fixes. See product’s documentation for details.
This release includes support of JasperReports 5.1.0 as major update.
Starting from this release there will be several versions of jar library (necessary for better support of older versions of JasperReports):
- for JasperReports 5.0.0/5.1.0 and higher (aspose.words.jasperreports-5.1.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 4.7.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-4.7.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 3.7.2 … 4.5.0 (aspose.words.jasperreports-4.5.0.jar)
- for JasperReports 3.7.1 and lower (aspose.words.jasperreports-3.7.1.jar)
Please copy jar library according to the version of installed JasperReports.
- WORDSJSP-10 (FORUM: Line spacing in JasperReports isn’t rendered in Word output)
- WORDSJSP-11 (FORUM: Table element in JASPER does not export correctly in Aspose.Words)
- WORDSJSP-17 (FORUM: IncompatibleClassChangeError exception upon exportign report)
- WORDSJSP-77 (FORUM: wrong page breaking)
- WORDSJSP-99 (SECURITY FAILURE with Jasper Server 4.7.0)
- WORDSJSP-105 (Export Multiple (.jrprint) files to Doc/Docx lose page Orientation)
- WORDSJSP-107 (AW-XXX-Exporter export empty output files)
- WORDSJSP-109 (Aspose.Words for JasperReports conflict with Aspose.pdf for Java)
- WORDSJSP-112 (Contents of output Doc file render outside the page)
- WORDSJSP-113 (AWExporterParameter.PAGE_BREAKS_NORMAL throws exception)
- WORDSJSP-114 (Contents in the table’s cell are not fully visible in output Doc file)
- WORDSJSP-116 (Repackaging of Aspose.Words for JasperRerports with cutomer’s jar file do not work)
- WORDSJSP-117 (Support of Jasper Reports 5.1.0)
- EULA update
- Some minor fixes