Aspose.Words for .NET 220.127.116.11 Hot Fix Release Notes
A set of great development practices allows the Aspose.Words Development Team to confidently release new maintenance versions as soon as there are enough fixes or new features ready. The effect of this is most of the issues reported by customers and evaluation users are resolved quickly, in a matter of days.
In the three months March - May 2007 we’ve released five maintenance versions of Aspose.Words for .NET with over 80 enhancements, new features and fixes.
Today’s Aspose.Words for .NET 4.2.5 release contains the following changes:
- 3096 - Higher level list item is numbered incorrectly if lower level numbered item occurs first.
- 3095 - A paragraph inside a cell is missing in XML.
- 3071 - Heading levels are incorrectly to AsposePdf.
- 3053 - Added public API to create footnotes and control footnote properties.
- 3052 - Formatting of footnotes created in AW does not correspond to default in MS Word.
- 3088 - OLE linked WML -> DOC throws exception.
- 3044 - ‘Index was out of range’ exception on open.
- 2078 - Accepted revisions still affect HasRevisions.