Aspose.Words for .NET 9.7.0 Release Notes
Aspose.Words for .NET 9.7 Release Notes
It’s been just under 4 weeks since the previous release, yet we have another 75 improvements and fixes ready that warrant a new release. The work never stops here and by the time we have one release out, we already have more tasks finished and reviewed ready to go out in the next release. When we think enough customers will be happy to update, we release.
Important Issues/Features Resolved
- Some documents that contained DrawingML Charts and saved to DOCX by Aspose.Words failed to open in Microsoft Word.
- Layout of adjacent tables in a document added extra space between tables when converting to PDF.
- Output list labels to TXT format.
- Supported creation of PDF documents with access permissions (no copy, no printing etc), use PdfSaveOptions.EncryptionDetails.
- Supported creation of encrypted PDF documents, use PdfSaveOptions.EncryptionDetails.