Aspose.Words for .NET 11.0.0 Release Notes
- New public element in the Model: AbsolutePositionTab (WORDSNET-2932) support for DOCX and RTF provided.
- Linked textboxes (WORDSNET-616) supported in DOC, DOCX, WML.
- A number of improvements in handling of RTF control words.
- Around two dozen of fixes and resiliency code improvements across flow formats.
- Support comments upon rendering/converting to PDF.
- Render custom footnote/endnote reference mark.
- Compound lines are now rendered to PDF and XPS.
- An option to use either core PDF fonts or system installed fonts instead of embedding them into the document significantly decreases the output file size.
- Users are now warned if font is substituted.