Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin 17.8 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin 17.8.
This is a regular monthly release. ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ has full functionality of Aspose.Words for .NET with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements.
This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8, see Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 release notes for more information.
- A significant optimization of PDF rendering engine has been carried out.
- Compression of document structure data and cross-reference table in PDF 1.5 output. Now the output PDF documents with the logical structure are much smaller.
- Image tag in Fixed HTML documents can now contain an alternative text string.
- API for ‘Mark Comment Done’ option.
- Sign the signature line in Word document.
- Add feature to set/get “Specify line and character grid”.
- Detect comment resolved and comment replies and reply to which comment.
- Added feature to format Data Labels of chart.
Except fixes and improvements from Aspose.Words for .NET the following improvements have been made in this Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin:
- Now Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin uses SkiaSharp graphics.
- Switching to SkiaSharp graphics allowed to lower target framework version to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).