Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin 17.9 Release Notes
This page contains release notes for Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin 17.9.
This is a regular monthly release. ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin’ has full functionality of Aspose.Words for .NET with few limitations, minor API changes and additional requirements.
This version also includes all bug fixes and public API changes made in Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9, see Aspose.Words for .NET 17.9 release notes for more information.
Except fixes and improvements from Aspose.Words for .NET the following improvements have been made in this Aspose.Words for Android via Xamarin:
- Caching of shading patterns for PDF output implemented. The output size of PDF documents with the repeating images (e.g. in header/footer) is now significantly reduced.
- Improved character spacing control handling for Asian text.
- Improved table grid calculation when a paragraph in a cell has large indents.
- Improved text wrapping in narrow line band when there is a leading tab stop.
- Added feature to set Placeholder Text of Structured Document Tag.
- Added feature to support w:dirty attribute on a field.
- Updating value of SaveDate field just by doing open/save.