Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
This release introduces two new export formats - now you are able to export your RDL reports to Web pages (HTML) and plain text (TXT), apart of the “native” Microsoft Word formats such as DOC, DOCX, RTF and WordML. Another noticeable improvement is the support of bookmarks, labels and actions which are now exported to Word documents as appropriate. Lastly, a number of fixes applied will certainly make the export even more stable and precise.
- Based on the newest Aspose.Words 5.1
- Added the hypertext markup language (HTML) export format
- Added the plain text (TXT) export format
- Implemented full support for bookmarks, labels and actions.
- Improved export of some global expressions such as PageNumber and TotalPages.
- Product documentation updated.
- A number of issues reported by customers.