Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.9.0 Release Notes
Aspose.Words for SharePoint 2.9 Release Notes
This release includes the latest improvements and fixes made in Aspose.Words for .NET. The most notable are:
• Improvements in style handing in Tables, Format Revisions
• Improvements and resiliency code for ODT, RTF and DOCX
• DrawingML Charts 3D mode rendering implemented
• VML perspective shadows rendering implemented
• Outline rendering to PDF and XPS improved
• Multi-level bookmark rendering supported
• PDF rendering performance improved for documents with images
• Improved clipping of text boxes
• Fixed issue with missing footnotes in complex page layout
• Improved memory performance for large documents
• 3D color for VML extrusion effect is supported
• DML Charts enhancements: surface charts rendering, moving average trend lines rendering and more
• Only final revision is rendered for documents with revisions
• Improved pagination of footnotes
• Implemented character paragraph indents
• Fixed positioning of a table broken across pages when it has repeated header rows
• Improved table row wrapping around floaters
• Fixed issue with Arabic-Indic numerals inside SDT
• The HTML parser inside Aspose.Words now conforms to the HTML 5 Specification.
• Supported MS Word 2010 text effects (e.g. shadows, outlines, 3d-looks etc.) roundtrip for DOCX.
• StructuredDocumentTag databinding to document properties supported.
• Generation of ordinal/cardinal list labels in Spanish and Portuguese.
• Improved text wrapping, it now uses correct shape boundaries with 3d effects, rotations, shadows etc for Square/Top-Bottom wrapping types.
• Added support for the “Balance SBCS characters and DBCS characters” compatibility option.
• DrawingML Charts rendering enhancements: overlap option, depth grid lines, trend lines, subcharts for pie charts.
There are hundreds of other fixes and enhancements.